20 - 30 September 2019 | Oslo, Norway
Showcasing the best of technology, startups and innovations by Pakistani entrepreneurs
Get an opportunity to showcase your work at the first annual Pakistan Tech Summit in Oslo.
Join us for a 10-day innovation experience in Oslo to participate in more than 50 events throughout Oslo Innovation Week and connect with more than 11,000 technology experts, startups, corporates, creatives and investors from Norway and around the world.
We run highly succesful tech exchange programs for Pakistani entrepreneurs to Silicon Valley and Europe.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Technology professionals running an IT company or having relevant work experience
- Professionals (corporate, government official, development sector)
- Someone with has the ability to make an impact in their domain
Program Fee: $4000 (All inclusive, refundable)
- Return Air Ticket from Lahore, Karachi or Islamabad to Oslo- 10-nights accommodation at AirBnBs on twin sharing basis- Airport transfers (from airport to accommodation and vice versa)- Local Transport (Transport from accommodation to program venues and vice versa)- Pakistan Tech Summit - Oslo delegate participation fee- Photography and videography during the program- Travel Insurance for the duration of the program
Does not Include:
- Visa Application Fee (EUR 90)- Food; participants are responsible for paying for their own food- Any other item/activity which is not mentioned in the above section- Any tips to guide, drivers or restaurants etc., personal expenses and medical services
Terms & Conditions:
1. Ejad Labs is not responsible for the visa application of the participants; Ejad Labs is only liable to facilitate the applicants with their visa application process as per the best of their ability.2. Participant must pay $1000 upon confirmation of selection to reserve the spot.3. Participant must pay program fee by August 5 to confirm their spot.3. Program Fee will be fully refunded in case a participant in unable to attend due to visa rejection.4. Program Fee will not be refunded if the participant is unable to participate due to any other reason.